Kartra and ThriveCart are excellent platforms designed to help you build, launch, market and sell your online products.
But which one is perfect for you, ThriveCart or Kartra?
I know it might be challenging to choose either of the tools. However, by the end of this Kartra vs Thrivecart Latest Comparison & Buying Guide, you are going to have a clear understanding of which platform is right for your online business.
Which One Is The Best Solution For Your Business – Kartra vs ThriveCart Comparison
|Price Range||$99/m – $499/m||$495 – $690 (ONE TIME PAYMENT)|
|Categories||AffiliateeCommerceEmail MarketingLanding PageLead GenerationLead ManagementLead NurturingMarketing AutomationOnline Course PlatformsShopping Cart||eCommerceShopping Cart|
|30 Days Money-Back Guarantee||Yes||Yes|
|Sign Up||Get Started With Kartra 14 Day Trial at $1||Get Started with ThriveCart Lifetime offer|
Kartra vs ThriveCart In-Depth Review
ThriveCart is an online platform to help you create professionally looking checkout pages that convert your visitors into recurring buyers.
The platform is easy to use, and it comes with lots of unique features such as;
- Countdown Timer: This built-in timer allows you to present offers with count down offers to make clients buy before the expiry.
- A/B Split Testing: This allows you to test any part of your shopping cart sales funnel
- External Analytics: ThriveCart allows you to integrate Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel for your order page and get Detailed Reporting to help you make the right decision.
- Custom domain Option: With a “Pro” account, you can use your own domain. This is better for trust and analytics.
- Seamlessly integrate: This helps you to integrate with the tools you are already using in your business, and share data as well.
- Automation: ThriveCart allows you to collect intelligence behaviour of your customer so that you can create a sequence flow that will help run your business on autopilot.
- Customize: ThriveCart is highly flexible templates to enable you to easily create checkouts, offers and many more.
- Upsell: ThriveCart offers one-click upsell tools to help you convert visitors into more sales.
- Sales tax calculation: This in-built feature helps you to automatically calculate the correct sales tax based on your customer location, product type and all other essential variables.
Kartra, on the other hand, comes with almost all the essential inbuilt tools you need to host your online business without the need of being a tech guru nor depending on other 3rd party service providers.
Some of the features that Kartra come with include;
- Behavioral Adaptive Marketing(BAM): Kartra enables you to send personalized emails based on your clients’ behavior.
- Video hosting: This is an in-built marketing-oriented video platform that helps you to host your own videos without the need to integrate Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Calendar: This in-built feature help you to book meetings and appointments with your clients
- Shopping cart: This feature includes checkout features to help you launch your products online.
- Affiliate center: This helps you to recruit other people to market your products for a commission.
- Helpdesk: This tool helps you launch your own ticketing, knowledge base, and customer support to take care of your customers’ issues.
- Affiliate marketplace: Kartra also allows you to promote your products and learn from other Kartra users through an interactive marketplace.
- Memberships: This tool helps you to create your own membership and also sell courses online.
Kartra vs Thrivecart Similarities
Each Kartra and ThriveCart focus on different objectives. However, they share a few similar things. These are;
Ease of Use
Both ThriveCart and Kartra are easy to use.
With Kartra, you might take a little longer to set up your products; however, the overall experience of using the platform is extremely easy.
Unfortunately, in Thrivecart, you have to integrate with other 3rd party tools to handle different tasks.
But with Kartra, you have all the options already available, even to automate your entire process.
You will get access to amazing customized and mobile responsive templates from either Kartra or ThriveCart.
But, Kartra serves well as the best funnel building platform, while ThriveCart is excellent for creating checkout pages. Therefore, Kartra provides more templates than ThriveCart.
Kartra also includes a wide range of prebuilt funnels you can choose from.
Currently, ThriveCart comes with countable pre-built checkout templates to choose from.
The ThriveCart shopping cart tool is one of the best in the market today!
It gives an advanced shopping experience far much better than Kartra.
What makes ThriveCart thrive here is that, unlike Kartra, you can easily embed your Checkout on any website you want with ThriveCart, hassle-free.
Upsell & Order Bumps
Whether you choose Kartra or ThriveCart, you are able to add upsells, downsells and order bumps to your offers, which in turn boost your sales.
With ThriveCart, you can boost your cart value and your average cart for more conversions.
Similarly, Kartra uses this cool feature to help you convert one customer multiple times in a short time, hence making more money while spending the same amount.
Both Kartra and ThriveCart enable you to integrate with your favorite business tool into its operation so you can get the best experience for your business.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform. Therefore, you will not need lots of third-party tools since it comes with all the essential tools for your business, but if needed, Kartra is extremely easy to integrate with other tools.
On the other hand, with ThriveCart, it’s not an all-in-one platform. So, integrating with 3rd party tools is very easy.
Winner: Both Kartra and ThriveCart tie in this category.
Community & Support
Both tools include responsive customer support.
Kartra’s official Facebook community is organized and the most interactive. Always supportive and helpful. Kartra also includes a marketplace community where you can share your funnels with fellow marketers and learn from them.
But what about the ThriveCart Community?
ThriveCart Academy is also a Facebook group that is interactive and supportive, but not as interactive as Kartra’s.
Kartra’s pricing ranges from $99 – $499 per month, although you will also get a discount of 25% on each package if you go with an annual payment.
On the other hand, ThriveCart offers a one-time payment pricing of $495 – $690.
In regards to this ThriveCart vs Kartra pricing comparison, I find Kartra’s pricing extremely fair for the tools and functionality it offers.
However, with Thrivecart, you just have to pay for once and for all, and you get unlimited use for life, but it’s cart software only and nothing else.
Kartra vs ThriveCart Differences
- Kartra is all-in-one making it a solution for all, including email marketing, landing page builder, sales funnels builder, calendar tool, affiliate, membership and many more.
- Kartra also has an inbuilt automation capability with BAM technology that allows you to run automated campaigns based on your customers’ behavior.
- Kartra comes with an advanced Affiliate Center that is much better than ThriveCart in setting commissions, offering discounts, functionalities and many more.
- Kartra also includes a Video Hosting feature that helps you host you to quickly launch and provide customer support to improve your conversion rates.
- Kartra also comes with an inbuilt calendar feature where your customers can check and schedule appointments & meetings.
- With Kartra, you also get access to Kartra Helpdesk that allows you to quickly launch and provide customer support.
- With Kartra, you can also share your funnels with other Kartra users.
- On the other hand, ThriveCart is a great platform for converting checkout pages. Unfortunately, you can’t build a complete sales funnel with it.
- With ThriveCart, you have to integrate with a 3rd party provider to create an automation workflow with an extra budget.
- ThriveCart doesn’t have a video hosting feature.
- ThriveCart doesn’t offer a calendar.
- Helpdesk is not possible with ThriveCart.
- With ThriveCart, you don’t have funnel sharing privileges.
Where does Kartra Work Best?
- Kartra comes with Done For You Funnel to help you set up advanced marketing campaigns without challenges.
- Kartra comes with EVERYTHING on a single platform.
- Kartra has one of the best email marketing and automation platforms.
- The Kartra Marketplace offers an amazing public place to advertise your products, attract affiliates, and learn from other marketing experts.
Where does ThriveCart Work Best?
- ThriveCart comes with robust features such as upsells, bump offers, coupons and discounts that help you to boost your sales.
- ThriveCart also includes advanced A/B split testing that allows you to split and test a large number of aspects.
- Get access to the entire platform for a single (very reasonable) lifetime price.
Kartra vs ThriveCart Pricing
- Kartra Starter for $99 per month: Here, you get 1 custom domain, 15,000 emails per month & up to 2500 leads. You also get to sell 20 products, host 100 pages, and 50 videos and many more.
- Kartra Silver plan for $199 per month: This plan comes with unlimited emails, bandwidth, pages, videos, and products. You get 3 custom domains and 12,500 leads.
- Kartra Gold for $299 per month: Here, you get 5 custom domains and 25,000 leads, and unlimited features that were restricted in the Starter plan.
- Kartra Platinum plan for $499 per month: This package includes all unlimited features of Kartra, plus up to 50,000 leads and 10 custom domains.
To learn more about Kartra pricing in-depth guide and is it worth the cost?
- ThriveCart Standard Account at $495 (One-time fee)
- ThriveCart Pro at $690 (One-time fee)
The ThriveCart Pro comes with;
- ThriveCart standard features plus;
- Advanced User Management
- Powerful Affiliate Center
- Intelligent Business Projections
- Subscription Saver Functionality
- Automatic Sales Tax Calculation
- Custom Domain name functionality
Kartra vs ThriveCart Pros & Cons
- Kartra offers unlimited products & funnels.
- Kartra helps you to create professional and eye-catching landing pages.
- Kartra is an excellent tool for running high-converting email campaigns.
- Kartra enables you to leverage your sales and revenue through its robust membership site features.
- Kartra also helps you to drive leads and sales by creating high-converting sales funnels.
- Kartra is not great when it comes to selling physical products.
- It comes with lots of features, which might be overwhelming especially if you are a newbie.
- ThriveCart comes with high customized checkout pages
- ThriveCart is super easy to use
- ThriveCart is mobile friendly.
- ThriveCart also provides one of the best affiliate programs ever.
- ThriveCart integrates with other 3rd party providers easily.
- ThriveCart does not offer a great membership site platform.
- ThriveCart does not provide customization options.
- ThriveCart provides a limited number of checkout templates, which are even not fully customizable.
- ThriveCart doesn’t allow you to create sales funnels.
- Limited Order Form Design Options
Kartra vs ThriveCart: Which Tool Is Right For Your Business?
To make the difference between ThriveCart and Kartra clear;
ThriveCart is the best special shopping cart and checkout tool for your online business.
So both are great tools depending on your business requirements.
Therefore, which tool should you choose for your online business?
Do you want to sell physical products, or your products require shipping? Then ThriveCart is for you, Big Time!
But if you are looking for a great tool, you can do any type of online business, including marketing automation, selling digital products, and many more, then go for Kartra!
What Is My Recommendation?
Finally, Kartra comes out as the winner of the overall battle!
- Kartra not only helps you with your checkout page but also with all your online marketing needs.
- Whether you want to build a high-converting sales funnel from scratch, generate leads, or use email marketing, Kartra is a great tool you can choose.
- Kartra is also a perfect all-in-one solution.
- Kartra offers a robust membership portal system with plenty of excellent functions.
Top Features To Consider When Selecting The Best Tool for Your Business
When choosing the best online business tool, you must consider several factors. The following are must-have tools before you choose your platform;
- All-in-one platform to help you run any type of online business without relying much on third-party tools.
- In-Built Video Hosting to help you host video marketing without depending on YouTube.
- Calendars apps that can help your client schedule and manage meetings on their own
- Flexible Shopping Carts to help you create, launch and sell your products online.
- Affiliate Program Management tools that help you recruit affiliates to market your products
- Ease of Integration to allow you to work with your CRM and other platforms
Kartra vs ThriveCart Final Verdict
Kartra and ThriveCart are both excellent solutions for your online business.
However, I think Kartra offers more flexibility and better pricing with respect to the value you get with all tools combined and similarly ThriveCart is a cart tool for single pay which is also good..
So, if your main goal is to sell physical products and do shipping too or sole purpose is to check out tools and nothing else then ThriveCart would be your best option.
As of current business management, we need really many tools to make it easy and grow faster and for this reason either you have an all-in-one tool or you need many different tools which can manage your work.
So, if you want to build high-converting sales funnels, create beautiful landing pages, create membership sites, appointments, and many more while spending less, Kartra is the best option.
Get Started with the 14 Days Kartra Trial now.