Stir-Fried Chicken With Corn and Millet
- 3ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2tablespoon olive oil
- 2cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 small ear)
- 2/3cup cooked millet
- 2tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4lime, juiced
- 1/4medium-size ripe avocado, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
Add corn and cook, stirring, just until it starts to soften, about 2 minutes more.
Add millet, parsley, and juice. Cook, stirring, until heated through. Top with avocado.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
20 g fat (4 g saturated)
66 g carbs
5 g sugar
9 g fiber
27 g protein