This is so charming and great on her, and I’ll be honest: If I had an extra grand floating around and a wedding on my calendar at which I really, REALLY needed to show up looking stunning yet carefree and as if this was totally not important at all, I just happen to look this great all the time, I would be taking my AmEx out of my wallet right about now. This dress is delightful, and it has a surprisingly sexy back (which you can see here on its product page at FarFetch) and it basically says, “why don’t you swan around in this holding an Aperol Spritz for a while?” and isn’t that a dress everyone basically needs in her wardrobe, anyway? Yes. Yes, it is.
- Next story Top 10 Orlando News Websites To Follow in 2018 (Orlando, Florida)
- Previous story The Latest From Claire Foy
17 No-Cook Meatless Dinners for When It’s Too Damn Hot Out
- Stir-Fried Chicken With Corn and Millet
- SAVAGE X FENTY: 10 Gorgeous Pieces From Rihanna’s Lingerie Line
- Trevor Hiltbrand’s, Stanford University Student, Weight Loss Product on Shark Tank Nets Biggest Deal in History!
- Deal Alert: 10 Great Items On Sale At Urban Outfitters