spring is here and that means it’s time to put away the Winter boots and bust out the strappy sandals! Warm weather means lighter footwear, and there are some really beautiful pairs of shoes that are perfect for Spring. We looked to one of our favorite retailers, Anthropologie, to round up 10 great shoes for Spring! Check them out below!
Click on each photo for more info!
1. Elysess Tie-Up Sandals, $128
We’re obsessed with these nude tie-up sandals! They would look perfect for a day on the beach!
2. Soludos x Anthropologie Bahia Floral Sneakers, $128
These floral sneakers are the perfect shoes for Spring and they look so comfortable!
3. Schutz Ziquiel Platform Sandals, $238
Platform shoes are coming back in a big way! These pastel striped platform sandals are gorgeous!
4. Anthropologie Glittered Camo Espadrilles, $98
These shoes for Spring are a whole new take on camo! We love the pastel colors and glittery shine!
5. Anthropologie Scalloped D’Orsay Flats, $128
These lavender flats are adorable! We love the scalloped trim! If purple shades aren’t your thing, they’re also available in chartreuse.
6. Anthropologie Striped + Knotted Sandals, $78
These slip-on sandals are simple and chic. The bow on the front is super cute!
7. Soludos x Anthropologie Panarea Braided Slide Sandals, $108
These sandals have a simple, boho vibe and we love it! They’d be perfect at literally any Spring or Summer music festival.
8. Ballerina Embroidered Ballet Flats, $148
Could these floral embroidered flats be any cuter? We don’t think so! We’re in love with the rich blue shade and the bright pop of the flowers.
9. Schutz Mileni Buckle Slides, $178
These floral flats with a buckle embellishment are super unique and just may be our favorite shoes for Spring!
10. Seychelles Passport Flats, $98
Sometimes you just want to keep it simple. These black flats with an open toe are simple and chic. We absolutely love them!
By The Fashion Police